I got tagged on a meme over on fellowette Amy Allgeyer Cook’s blog The Invisible Sister.
I haven’t done one of these in such a long while. It makes me feel all high-school for some reason. But, like, whatEVER.
The rule is to answer the following 5 questions 5 times and then tag 5 more people to do the same.
Question #1 – Where were you 5 years ago (Sadly, I had to go look up my own resume to figure this out):
1) I was an artist-in-the-schools for Learning Through the Arts developing such curriculum as The Digestive System of Reptiles Through Poetry and Early Man Through Soundscape.
2) My husband, our two cats, and I moved above ground.
3) Crying while trying to figure out the Canadian tax system.
4) For the first time, watching something I had written be broadcast on television.
5) Finishing the first draft of my Accidental Novel Brigitta of the White Forest.
Question #2 – Where would you like to be five years from now?
1) Drinking coffee with my husband on the deck of our house on the Sunshine Coast (BC, not Australia, although I’m not opposed to that either)
2) Sitting in a crowded theatre watching a feature film I have written and/or directed
3) Anxiously anticipating the launch of the next book in my accidental novel series (Although I think one can only write the first book in a series accidentally. Oh, geez, another one! Whoops!)
4) Going to all my friends’ movies and book launches at festivals and conferences all over the world!
5) Having a fabulous and organized personal assistant who takes care of all my tax details for me
Question #3 – What is on your to do list today?
1) Um, blog?
2) Phone meeting regarding possible job where I would get to travel!
3) Coffee meeting with fellow author and Creative Writing for Children instructor I subbed for last weekend.
4) Review all my notes and the first draft of the 2nd book in my accidental novel series.
5) Procrastinate doing my (late) taxes
Question #4 – What snacks do you enjoy?
3) is coffee a snack?
4) cheese (on apple slices if we have them)
Question #5 – What would you do if you were a billionaire?
1) I would have a foundation to support innovative solutions to social and environmental problems as well as operational funds for arts organizations (I’ve worked for non-profits; I know how hard it is to get operational funding).
2) I’ve already promised my mom a cabana boy gardener.
3) Pay off my debts, my husband’s debts, my family members’ debts, and my closest friends’ debts.
4) Travel. And eat. They go great together.
Consider yourself tagged:
Meeshelle Neal (that’s what you get for commenting on my site, haha)