I have no Middle Grade Monday for you today. I typed “Miggle” by accident and kept going because that’s about how I feel right now: miggly.
I’ve got a blog tour, six school visits, 2 launch parties, a literary festival, an industry conference all in the next month . . . and I’m working a few on set contract gigs while I prepare. No complaints, here, just a full life. I’m blessed by being able to do what I love to do and to have the support to do it!
But just because I’m an MGM delinquent, doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy an array of other MGM posts. Be sure to check out Shannon Messinger’s list of who is posting this week:
– The Mundie Moms: click HERE
to see their newest recommendations.
-Shannon O’Donnell : Click HERE
to see what she’s featuring this week.
– Michelle Isenhoff takes us back in time to MY SIDE OF THE MOUNTAIN. Click HERE
to learn more about this classic
– Natalie Aguirre is interviewing Jennifer Nielson and GIVING AWAY a copy of THE FALSE PRINCE! Click HERE
for all the details.
– Temre Beltz joins the MMGM fun with a feature on LOVE, AUBREY. Click HERE
to see why she thinks you’ll love it.
– Brennan and Meyrick Murphy are in love with FAKE MUSTACHE. Click HERE
to see why they enjoyed it.
– Chelane Green also joins the MMGM fun with a feature on ZOE THE FEARLESS. Click HERE
to see her review!
– Barbara Watson is championing THREE TIMES LUCKY–with an ARC GIVEAWAY! Click HERE
– Michael Gettel Gilmarten is highlighting TUA AND THE ELEPHANT. Click HERE
to see what he thought of it.